July 9, 2013

Darn rabbits

Dear Mrs. Bunny, your dare-devil partner, and all your little ones:

I am watching you. 

Peppers eaten by rabbits

I see you in the mornings and in the evenings munching on a variety of produce that is meant for human consumption. I see one bunny as the look out bunny while the others munch away. You think you are SO clever by bringing your cute little 4 inch offspring with you to the feast.  I am on to you.

There are solutions that your family will not like - just look at what I was capable of earlier this year when I was tilling the garden. It could happen again. And this time, it may not be an accident.

Just because you can reach my vegetables, does not mean you can eat my vegetables. If you are seeking vegetation, please eat the weeds which are far more plentiful.

Warm regards,

The FARMER

1 comment:

  1. I understand your frustration. Earlier this year they (and I include the deer) ate the tops off my tomato plants and the tops off my pepper plants.Then they indulged on newly planted Stella De Oro Lilies. I mixed cayenne pepper and garlic powder with water. Although it plugged every sprayer we sprinkled it on and so far they haven't munched again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message regarding this blog post.